Accidents and Injuries

Accidents at workplaces which involve a member of the public being taken to Hospital are investigated by the Council’s Environmental Health Service.  The Business Operator has a duty to inform the District Council of such accidents and the Environmental Health Service will usually contact you to get further details of the accident.

Please contact the Environmental Health Service via the enquiry here button below.

Information on a range of issues to help avoid accidents and injuries is available here:

File Type Size Date
Reduce the risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in your Home pdf 119 KB 3rd March 2016