Which community centre for your event
Our community centres are affordable and versatile. We understand the importance of every event and can offer flexible options to meet your needs for every occasion, ensuring successful outcomes.
Information on the each of our centres, the facilities available and details are located on the right hand side on the menu.
Our centres are perfect for:
- Children’s activities – After school activities, toddler groups.
- Community and cultural events – youth clubs, community classes, performances, family fun days
- Health and sporting activities – keep fit, yoga, dance, seated exercise, slimming classes
- Charity and fundraising – quiz nights, auctions, coffee mornings
- Special occasions – parties, birthdays, anniversaries
- Corporate events – conferences, training seminars, meetings
How to Book a Council Managed Community Centre
For additional information on booking a Community Centre and / or to check availability, please contact the Community Facilities Team as follows:
- Email: FODCcommunitycentres@fermanaghomagh.com
- Tel: 0300 303 1777
- Complete the Community Centre online enquiry form
If you wish to proceed with your booking, you will need to complete our simple online booking form and make payment arrangements. We will give you a receipt and basic information about using the Centre.
All bookings are subject to the Council’s Terms and Conditions provided with the booking form. By using the Centre, you will be agreeing to have read these Terms and Conditions and to have accepted them.