Recycling Centre Locations and Opening Hours
A number of recycling centres operate across the district. For locations and opening times, please visit the opening hours section of the Council website.
Please Note: Temporary Measure
The following sites are open to the public for the disposal of recyclable and non-recyclable waste:
Gortrush Recycling Centre, Omagh: 8.30am to 6.45 pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 9am-6.45pm
Drummee Recycling Centre, Enniskillen: 9am – 5.45pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 9am – 4.15pm
Carrickmore: Monday to Friday 11am – 6.45pm Saturday 11am – 3.45 pm
Kesh: 10am – 6pm Mon – Friday. Saturday 10am – 5.30pm. Closed Thursdays
Fintona: Monday to Friday 11am – 6.45pm, Saturday 11am – 3.45pm
Lisnaskea: Monday, Wednesday – Friday, 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-5.30pm. Closed Tuesdays
Newtownbutler: Monday – Friday 10am – 6.00pm. Saturday 10am – 5.30pm. Closed Thursdays
Belleek: Monday – Friday 10.00am – 6.00pm. Saturday 10.00am – 5.30pm. Closed Tuesdays
Kinawley: Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm, Saturday 10am – 5.30pm. Closed Tuesdays
Irvinestown: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-5.30pm. Closed Tuesdays.
Rosslea: Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm, Saturday 10am – 5.30pm. Closed Thursdays
Dromore: Monday – Friday 11.00 – 6.45pm, Saturday 11am-3.45pm
Tempo: Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm, Saturday 10am – 5.30pm. Closed Tuesdays
Lisbellaw: Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm, Saturday 10am – 5.30 pm. Closed Thursdays
Garrison: Tuesday and Thursday 10am – 6pm, Saturday 3.30 pm – 5.30 pm. Closed Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
To view Household Recycling Centre locations, opening hours and materials accepted please click here
Items for disposal may be brought to the recycling centres in cars, trailers and vans.
Compostable liners for food waste caddies are available, free of charge, at recycling centres.
When visiting any recycling centre:
• You must adhere to 2 metre social distancing from staff and other site users
• You must follow the traffic management system on site
• All waste must be pre-sorted for recycling prior to entering the site to minimise the time required on site and to minimise traffic queues
• Site users must dispose of their own waste into the containers provided. Site staff cannot assist with off-loading bags from vehicles to containers
• Please ensure personal hygiene. Please take your own gloves if available and use hand sanitizer provided on site
• Please show respect at all times. Abuse towards staff and other site users will not be tolerated
• Anyone deemed to be abusive or in breach of staff and public health and safety measures will not be permitted on site
• No queuing before centres open to maintain free access to other vehicles using carriageway
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions on visiting Household Recycling Centres, including restrictions in place, during this time is available to download.
Keep up to date by downloading the Bin-Ovation app
You can keep up to date by downloading the Bin-Ovation app, a new App that is revolutionising recycling for households and local Councils across Northern Ireland.
Free to download, Bin-ovation gives you absolute clarity on how to treat hundreds of household waste items and gives instant access to waste and recycling information.
Available on smart phones and tablets the bin-ovation app provides:
- Clarity on over 300 household items including which bin the item should be placed in or if you can take it to your local recycling centre
- Calendar and a set reminder of which day your bin is collected to ensure you present the right bin at the kerbside for collection
- Opening hours and GPS directions to your local recycling centres
- News on your current and new collections including up to date information on daily changes to services
- Information on your recycling services and tips on how to reduce, reuse and recycle
To download the app go to the App store or Google Play and type “Bin-ovation” on your android or smart phone and follow the download instructions.
NOTE: for iPad users select iPhone only when searching