Grange – Office Relocation
The Registration Service in the Grange will be closed to the public on Monday 4 February. Normal service will resume on Tuesday 5 February from 9.30am.
Should you need to contact a member of the Registration Team on Monday please phone 0300 303 1777 and ask for extension 21190. or 21191.
The Registrar’s Office is one of 11 district registration offices in Northern Ireland whose primary function is to register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships.
It also performs civil marriages and partnerships at approved venues and provides general information to the public.
For general queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hazel Alderdice (email@example.com)
Senior Deputy Registrar
- Martina Smyth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mandy Somerville (email@example.com)
- June Clarke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hazel Allen (email@example.com)
- Jackie O’Shea (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Monday – Thursday 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Friday 9.30am – 4.00pm
- Closed 12.30pm – 1.30pm
It is advisable to arrive 15 minutes before closure times.
The registration service for Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is delivered from both the Grange in Omagh, and the Townhall in Enniskillen.
Telephone: 0300 303 1777