We Have Moved
On the 24 February 2020 the Enniskillen office for the Registration of Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships moved to County Buildings, East Bridge Street, Enniskillen BT74 7BW (beside the Courthouse). Telephone and email contacts remain unchanged.
The Registrar’s Office is one of 11 district registration offices in Northern Ireland whose primary function is to register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships.
It also performs civil marriages and partnerships at approved venues and provides general information to the public.
For general queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hazel Alderdice (email@example.com)
Senior Deputy Registrar
- Martina Smyth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mandy Somerville (email@example.com)
- June Clarke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hazel Allen (email@example.com)
- Jackie O’Shea (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Monday – Thursday 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Friday 9.30am – 4.00pm
- Closed 12.30pm – 1.30pm
It is advisable to arrive 15 minutes before closure times.
The registration service for Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is delivered from both the Grange in Omagh, and the County Buildings in Enniskillen.
Telephone: 0300 303 1777