We are operating an appointment only service.
Please check the individual web page for more details, in relation to various life events.
Contact the Registration Office
Telephone: 028 8225 6212 or 028 6634 2428
The Registrar’s Office is one of 11 district registration offices in Northern Ireland whose primary function is to register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships.
It also performs civil marriages and partnerships at approved venues and provides general information to the public.
- Hazel Alderdice (email@example.com)
Senior Deputy Registrar
- Martina Smyth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mandy Collen (email@example.com)
- June Clarke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hazel Allen (email@example.com)
- Jackie O’Shea (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jill Patton (email@example.com)
- Claire Owens (firstname.lastname@example.org)