Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there are currently changes in place regarding how Registration Service is provided.
We are operating an appointment only service.
Please check the individual web page for more details, in relation to various life events.
The direct line for our Registration Service is 028 8225 6212 or 028 6634 2428, but please appreciate that we are experiencing a large number of calls. Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Registrar’s Office is one of 11 district registration offices in Northern Ireland whose primary function is to register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships.
It also performs civil marriages and partnerships at approved venues and provides general information to the public.
Forms to register a birth and death can be completed before your appointment and are available online at www.nidirect.gov.uk/gro
- Hazel Alderdice (email@example.com)
Senior Deputy Registrar
- Martina Smyth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mandy Somerville (email@example.com)
- June Clarke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hazel Allen (email@example.com)
- Jackie O’Shea (firstname.lastname@example.org)