EU Exit – Information & Advice for Food Businesses

As the UK has left the EU, the Food Standards Agency has published guidance for your business.  For most businesses, many requirements have not changed, however there are changes to what specific types of businesses, including approved premises, importers and exporters, need to do.

You can also find food labelling guidance, including information about health and identification marks, on the Food Standards Agency website.

If your business falls within the Agri-Food sector, you can get information and advice on the DAERA website.

The UK Government has published guidance on importing and exporting animals, animal products and high-risk food and feed not of animal origin.

Detail and publications regarding the Windsor Framework is available by clicking here.  Further information is also available by contacting Defra’s Windsor Framework mailbox:

If you require any further information, please contact the Environmental Health Service.