Promoting equality and good relations are key to improving the quality of life for everyone in the Fermanagh and Omagh district, supporting our vision which is to establish a cohesive area, building on our strengths to make it:
- A place where people choose to live
- A place where businesses choose to invest
- A place where visitors choose to spend time
We want to make sure that fairness, inclusion and respect are at the heart of everything we do. We ensure this by:
- Engaging with all Section 75 communities within the district.
- Equality proofing our policies and publishing the information we collect in Screening Outcome Reports and Equality Impact Assessments.
- Publishing our Equality Scheme which gives details on our how we fulfill our Section 75 duties
|HS Policy Screening Matrix||146 KB||20th May 2015|
|Linguistic Diversity Screening Matrix||170 KB||4th August 2015|
|Fermanagh Omagh Council Disability Action Plan||153 KB||20th May 2015|
|Funding Policy Screening Matrix||162 KB||20th May 2015|
|Charity Support Policy Screening Matrix||281 KB||15th July 2015|
|Bonfire Protocol Screening Matrix||387 KB||4th August 2015|
|Pensions Discretion Policy Screening Matrix||406 KB||4th August 2015|
|Same Sex Marriage Motion Screening Matrix||5 MB||4th August 2015|