Promoting equality and good relations are key to improving the quality of life for everyone in the Fermanagh and Omagh district, supporting our vision which is to establish a cohesive area, building on our strengths to make it:
- A place where people choose to live
- A place where businesses choose to invest
- A place where visitors choose to spend time
We want to make sure that fairness, inclusion and respect are at the heart of everything we do. We ensure this by:
- Engaging with all Section 75 communities within the district.
- Equality proofing our policies and publishing the information we collect in Screening Outcome Reports and Equality Impact Assessments.
- Publishing our Equality Scheme which gives details on our how we fulfill our Section 75 duties
Our Equality Action Plan and Disability Action Plan set out the actions we are taking to meet our equality duties and to ensure that equality is central to our policy and decision-making processes. You can download a copy of our Disability Action Plan from the Related Files panel on the right-hand side of this page. We will also be adding our Equality Action Plan as soon as it is finalised.In addition, you can also download copies of recently agreed screening matrices from the Related Files panel.
|HS Policy Screening Matrix||146 KB||20th May 2015|
|Linguistic Diversity Screening Matrix||170 KB||4th August 2015|
|Fermanagh Omagh Council Disability Action Plan||153 KB||20th May 2015|
|Funding Policy Screening Matrix||162 KB||20th May 2015|
|Charity Support Policy Screening Matrix||281 KB||15th July 2015|
|Bonfire Protocol Screening Matrix||387 KB||4th August 2015|
|Pensions Discretion Policy Screening Matrix||406 KB||4th August 2015|
|Same Sex Marriage Motion Screening Matrix||5 MB||4th August 2015|