Venues Privacy Notice– Strule Arts Centre, The Ardhowen and Enniskillen Castle Museum
1 What information is being collected?
2. Email address
3. Telephone number
4. Postal address
5. Business name (if applicable)
6. Customer reference number (if applicable)
7. Date of birth (Personal Assistance Support Scheme – PASS – only)
8. Bank details (if making a payment)
2 Who is collecting it?
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is the data controller which means that we determine how your information is collected, used, protected and shared, where applicable.
3 How is it collected?
• purchase tickets
• purchase gift vouchers
• purchase merchandise
• obtain membership
• sign up to our monthly promotional emails
• receive our programme by post
• sign up to the PASS
• hire a room or performance space
through our Box Office or online through our website.
4 Why is it being collected?
All of the information is customer focussed and collected to provide the best possible service. The legal bases we rely on for processing your personal data are having your consent under article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, and article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which relates to processing which is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps at your request, before entering a contract.
5 How will it be used?
We collect your information to:
• assist you with purchasing tickets, gift vouchers or merchandise
• register your membership
• keep you informed of what’s on
• process companion tickets to customers registered on the PASS
• process your venue hire booking
• provide visitor information services
6 Who will it be shared with?
• Realex – payment service provider
• Ticketsolve – to process transactions
• Mailchimp – to deliver promotional material
• Postal distributor
• FODC – Finance section
7 How long will it be retained for?
Customer accounts are removed if no transactions have been made within a 3 year period or you can request to have your details removed or click unsubscribe on the promotional emails at any time (if applicable).