Arts & Culture
What information is being collected?
2. Email address
3. Telephone number
4. Postal address
Who is collecting it?
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is the Data Controller which means that we determine how your information is collected, used, protected and shared, where applicable.
How is it collected?
• ask to supply goods or services to the Arts Team
• sign up to our Arts or Irish Language Newsletters
• sign up to receive information and invitations to our exhibitions
• are one of our strategic partners for a project or programme
Why is it being collected?
The lawful bases we rely on for processing your personal data are having your consent under article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, and article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which relates to processing which is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps at your request, before entering a contract.
How will it be used?
We may collect your information to:
• contact you to provide a service
• send you our Arts or Irish Language Newsletters
• keep you informed of exhibitions
• provide monitoring information for funders
Who will it be shared with?
Information could be shared with funders where applicable. MailChimp holds personal information for those who have signed up to our marketing emails and Eventbrite holds personal information for those who have booked tickets with us online. Personal information provided by you will not be disclosed to any other third party, unless law or regulation compels such a disclosure.
How long will it be retained for?
All information will be retained as per the Council’s Records Retention and Disposal Schedule.