Events and Festivals
1 What information is being collected?
We hold information for our Suppliers, Consultants, Event Organisers and Strategic Partners. We hold information on those who have requested to be featured on the Events and Festivals section of Fermanagh and Omagh District Council website. We hold information provided in Council Events Notification Form, Event Management Plans and SAG presentations.
- Suppliers / Business/Event Organisers Name or Forename and Surname (if applicable)
2. Email address
3. Telephone numbers
4. Postal address
2 Who is collecting it?
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is the data controller which means that we determine how your information is collected, used, protected and shared, where applicable.
3 How is it collected?
• asked to supply goods or services to the Events Team
• signed up to feature on the Events and Festivals section of the Council website
• you are one of our strategic partners to deliver an event or project on our behalf
- submitted an Events Notification Form or Event Management Plan or SAG presentation to the Events team
4 Why is it being collected?
The legal bases we rely on for processing your personal data are having your consent under article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, and article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which relates to processing which is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps at your request, before entering a contract.
5 How will it be used?
- We collect your information to:
- to contact you to provide a service
- register to your event or festival on the Council website
- to process your Events Notification Form and Event Management Plan
- to invite you to present your event to the Safety Advisory Group (SAG)
- monitoring information for funders
6 Who will it be shared with?
The information could be shared with relevant services for the purposes of processing an Events Notification Form and an Event Management Plan with funders where applicable.
Any personal information provided by you will not be disclosed to any other third party unless law or regulation compels such a disclosure.
7 How long will it be retained for?
All information will be retained as per the Council’s Records Retention and Disposal Schedule.