Event and Festival Volunteer opportunity will provide an exciting chance to volunteer at Fermanagh & Omagh District Council’s Corporate Events. Event volunteers will act as a point of contact for event attendees and assist the Events Management Team to deliver a high-quality experience.
Main Volunteering Tasks:
- Act as a point of contact for event attendees / members of the public.
- Support the Events Management Team with delivery of high quality experiences for event attendees.
- Provide information and directions to event attendees in a courteous manner.
- Assist in the delivery of emergency procedures as directed by the Events Management Team.
- Seek advice and make members of staff aware of any problems where appropriate.
- Carry out Survey questions with members of the public
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.