What information is being collected?
1. Name, if applicable
2. Date of birth, if applicable
3. Postal address, if applicable
4. Telephone number, if applicable
5. Email address, if applicable
6. Payment details, if applicable
7. Medical/health information, if applicable
8. Signature, if applicable
Who is collecting it?
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is the Data Controller which means that we determine how the information is collected, used, protected and shared, where appropriate.
How is it collected?
The information could be collected from an:
• Entry form
• Application form
• Monitoring form
Why is it being collected?
The legal basis we rely on for processing your personal data are articles 6(1)(a), 6(1)(b) and 6(1)(e) of the GDPR, meaning, respectively, you have given consent for the processing for a specific purpose, the processing is necessary for a contract that the Council has with you or because the Council has been asked to take specific steps before entering into a contract, or the processing is necessary for the Council to perform a task in the public interest or for official functions.
How will it be used?
Personal information could be used:
• For class/client/event registration, if applicable
• To contact an appropriate adult/carer in case of emergency, if applicable
• To administer appropriate medical care, if applicable
• To track health improvement, if applicable
• To contact you for clarification or with new event information
Who will it be shared with?
The information could be shared with results service providers, Sport NI, Public Health Agency, where applicable.
Any personal information provided by you will not be disclosed to any other third party, unless law or regulation compels such a disclosure.
How long will it be retained for?
All information will be retained as per the Council’s Records Retention and Disposal Schedule.