COVID-19: There have been some changes to Council services. For up to date information on Council services and community & business support available during this time, please follow this link: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information, Advice & Council services
Open data is about increasing transparency and sharing the non-personal information that we hold.
The data on this page is published under the Open Government Licence and is available for you to:
- copy, publish, distribute and transmit the Information;
- adapt the Information;
- exploit the Information commercially and non-commercially for example, by combining it with other Information, or by including it in your own product or application.
- attribute the Council as the source of the information and, where possible, provide a link to the Open Government Licence, above.
Other sources of Open Data
- You can view all of our datasets and a wide range of datasets from across the public sector in Northern Ireland on the open data portal OpenDataNI
- NISRA is the principal source of official statistics and social research on Northern Ireland
Our Open Data
To view these datasets click on the links below: