Dog exercise parks
Dog parks are located at Henry Street, Enniskillen and Arleston Park, Omagh.
The fully enclosed dog parks provide a safe and secure space for dog owners to exercise their pets off lead.
The parks are open all day, every day.
Dog Park Rules
- Use of Park is at your own risk
- Only Small dogs (< 15kg) in Small dog Park
- Only Large/Medium dogs (> 15kg) in large Dog Park
- Please close gate on Entering & Exiting
- Owners are always legally responsible for the behaviour of their own dog(s) and must be kept under control.
- Owners must be within the dog park and supervising their dogs with lead readily available.
- Owners must keep their dogs under control and not cause a nuisance to other park users.
- Owners are responsible for any injury or damage caused by their dog(s).
- No more than 3 dogs per person.
- Limited to 15 dogs at a time.
- Any children entering this area must always be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult.
- If you know your dog to be aggressive do not take it into the Park.
- Dog vaccines must be up to date.
- If your dog shows any symptoms of being unwell do not use the park e.g kennel cough, vomiting.
- No female dogs in heat.
- No pronged, spiked or electronic collars.
- If instructed by an authorised Officer, you must put your dog on a lead or leave the Park when asked to do so.
- Owners must clean up immediately if their dog fouls. Avoid £75 fine – Bag it, Tie it, Bin it