July Bank Holiday Arrangements
The Registration Offices will close at 4.30pm on Wednesday 11th July and reopen on Monday 16th July at 9.30am.
In the case of an emergency death registration please contact 07867341480 between 10am – 12 noon.
The Registrar’s Office is one of 11 district registration offices in Northern Ireland whose primary function is to register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships.
It also performs civil marriages and partnerships at approved venues and provides general information to the public.
For general queries please email email@example.com
- Hazel Alderdice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Senior Deputy Registrar
- Martina Smyth (email@example.com)
- Mandy Somerville (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- June Clarke (email@example.com)
- Hazel Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jackie O’Shea (email@example.com)
- Monday – Thursday 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Friday 9.30am – 4.00pm
- Closed 12.30pm – 1.30pm
It is advisable to arrive 15 minutes before closure times.
The registration service for Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is delivered from both the Grange in Omagh, and the Townhall in Enniskillen.
Telephone: 0300 303 1777