The Registrar’s Office is one of 11 district registration offices in Northern Ireland whose primary function is to register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships.
It also performs civil marriages and partnerships at approved venues and provides general information to the public.
For general queries please email email@example.com
- Hazel Alderdice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Senior Deputy Registrar
- Martina Smyth (email@example.com)
- Mandy Somerville (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- June Clarke (email@example.com)
- Hazel Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Christine Jones (email@example.com)
- Monday – Thursday 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Friday 9.30am – 4.00pm
- Closed 12.45pm – 1.30pm
The registration service for Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is delivered from both the Grange in Omagh, and the Townhall in Enniskillen.
Telephone: 0300 303 1777