Swimming Pool Public Swimming Times
There is no longer the requirement to pre-book for the swimming pool. Normal admission policy applies for pool numbers and adult/child ratios will apply.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for supervising their children at all times whilst in the facility.
- A child under the age of 8 years must be directly supervised in the swimming pool by his/her parent or responsible person (aged over 16 years).
- No more than two children aged 4 to 7 may be supervised by one parent or responsible person (aged 16 or over).
- Children under 4 must be supervised by a parent or responsible person (aged 16 or over) on a one to one basis.
- Please note that children aged under 8 are not permitted in the 25 metre pool which has a 2 metre depth, without direct supervision of a parent or responsible person (aged 16 or over).
- Omagh Leisure Complex operates a NO SMOKING policy. Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere in the Swimming Hall or other buildings on site.
- Children aged 15 or under are not permitted entry to Health Suite.
- Please alert the attendant of any medical conditions you (or those under your supervision) may have which may affect bathing safety.
- Lifeguard instructions must be obeyed at all times. Persons not adhering to lifeguard instructions may be asked to vacate the pool and in exceptional circumstances, the premises.
- No running on Pool Deck.
- No glass containers are allowed in the Pool or on the Deck.
- Recording devices (including all types of electronic devices) may only be used in the facility with the permission of the Operations Manager. Recording devices (including all types of electronic devices) are not permitted in the changing rooms, pool areas or viewing gallery. A photography policy is available by request at reception.
Monday – Friday 7am – 10pm (final entry @ 9pm)
Saturday – Sunday 10am – 5.30pm (final entry @ 4.20pm)
Bank Holidays and Public Holidays – CLOSED
Customers are advised that we have a full Learn to Swim Programme ongoing throughout evenings and weekends, School’s Swim Programme during some mornings and afternoons as well as local club bookings (see image below for details of club bookings).
Where there is a full pool closure, customers will be permitted access up to 50 minutes prior to the closure time. Access after this time will not be granted until the pool reopens.
E.g. Main Pool CLOSED at 6pm – customers will be permitted to check in up until 5.10pm after which only those using the Learner Pool and Baby Splash Pool will be granted access.
If you would like more information, you can contact reception on 02882 246711 option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.