Off Street Car Parking
From 13 January 2020 cashless parking is provided by JustPark in the 13 Pay & Display Off Street Car Parks, owned by Fermanagh and Omagh District Council, (FODC). It is operated by the Department for Infrastructure and the Council.
Cashless parking, using the JustPark parking app, provides an alternative way of paying for your parking other than using coins at the pay and display machines. Motorists are encouraged to make use of the cashless parking, particularly as Covid-19 is still circulating. This is an additional precaution to reduce the need to handle money when using the pay and display machines. If unable to use the app, motorists are advised to practise good hand hygiene as advised by the Department of Health and carry hand sanitiser in vehicles.
You will need to register your vehicle and method of payment details with www.justpark.com, or download their app. Once registered, you can pay for and manage your parking using your mobile phone, mobile app or online.
You don’t have to estimate your parking time, as you control when you start and stop your parking. There is no need to show a pay and display ticket on your vehicle, as traffic attendants can check if parking has been paid using cashless parking.
The 8p booking fee for each JustPark parking session is absorbed by Fermanagh and Omagh District Council, allowing customers to access the cashless parking service for free. Normal parking tariffs thereafter apply.
Information on how the service operates is provided on the pay and display machines at each location.
Paying for cashless parking if you don’t have a smartphone
If you don’t have a smartphone you can pay for your parking with JustPark using your mobile phone.
· to start your parking session, phone 028 9124 8440 (local call rate charges apply)
· listen carefully to all the instructions
· enter the location code (this is shown on the nearest parking ticket machine)
· to stop parking, call the above number again
· you will be charged for the parking time, the 8p booking fee will be absorbed by Fermanagh and Omagh District Council.
· if there is a fault with the JustPark phone line or app, report this by phoning 028 9057 1956 (this is shown on each pay and display ticket machine)
It’s important to note that:
- if you don’t stop your parking session, charges will apply up to the maximum parking period (see local signs for information)
- traffic attendants can check if you have a valid parking session
- a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice) may be issued for failure to obey parking restrictions
- the Council is unable to process parking ticket (PCN) appeals. If you wish to appeal a parking ticket (PCN), contact the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit via the NI Direct website, by email at email@example.com or telephone on 0300 200 7895
Further contact details in relation to parking are available below.
In 2015, Fermanagh and Omagh District Council assumed responsibility for the management and maintenance of off-street car parks at 39 locations across the district. The car parks are:
|Tariff from 03 Sept 2018
|Tariff from 03 Sept 2018
|Down St/Market St, Enniskillen
|Drumagh Avenue, Omagh
|Eden Street, Enniskillen
|Foundary Lane, Omagh
|Head Street, Enniskillen
|Johnston Park, Omagh
|Quay Lane North, Enniskillen
|Market Place, Omagh
|Quay Lane South, Enniskillen
|Market Street, Omagh
|Shore Road East, Enniskillen
|New Brighton Terrace, Omagh
|Shore Road West, Enniskillen
|Cunningham Terrace, Omagh
|Derrychara Road, Enniskillen
|Church Street South, Omagh
|Queen Street, Enniskillen
|Church Street North, Omagh
|Hollyhill Link, Enniskillen
|Castle Street, Omagh
|Castle Park, Enniskillen
|Brook Street, Omagh
|Wellington Place, Enniskillen
|Old Mountfield Road, Omagh
|Main Street, Ballinamallard
|Campsie Road, Omagh
|Cliff Road, Belleek
|Main Street, Carrickmore
|Drumquin Road, Dromore
|Station Street, Kesh
|Main Street, Dromore
|Old Quarry, Lisnaskea
|Town Centre, Fintona
|New Bridge Road, Lisnaskea
|Main Street, Fintona
|Fair Green, Lisnaskea
|Boyhill Road, Maguiresbridge
|The Diamond, Tempo
|40p for 3hrs
The removal of the £1 for 5 hours tariff will take effect in all relevant car parks on 03 September 2018.
Season tickets for premium car parks are no longer available to purchase. Season tickets that are still in date can continue to be used until their date of expiration. Season tickets will then be limited to 60 in Enniskillen and 60 in Omagh. Quarterly season tickets will be issued at a discounted rate of 40% while monthly season tickets are no longer available.
The Council has extended the number of days when free car parking will be available in Pay & Display car parks and therefore there will be no requirement to pay and display on the following days:
|Non-Charging Days – Sundays and the following Bank and Public Holidays.
(If a Bank/Public Holiday falls on a Sunday provision will be made the following day)
|New Year’s Day
|May Bank Holidays
|St Patrick’s Day
|July Bank Holidays
|August Bank Holiday
|Contact Details for Enquiries
|03301 358 927
|Challenges / Queries on Penalty Charge Notices
|0300 200 7895
|Complaints in relation to a Parking Attendant
|Machines not working
|03301 358 927
|All other matters:
|0300 303 1777