Customer ‘Connect Centre’
Customer ‘Connect Centres’ are located in County Buildings, 15 East Bridge Street, Enniskillen, BT74 7BW and Strule House, 16 High Street, Omagh, BT78 1BQ.
Open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
Getting in touch
You can call into either Connect Centre to speak to the Customer Services team in person or by telephoning 0300 303 1777, press option 4 for an advisor. You can also contact us by live chat Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm via our website or by email email@example.com.
At the Connect Centres
As the first point of contact for the Council you can avail of the following services through the Connect Centres:
· Building Control – submit and pay for BC applications.
· Licensing – Applications and renewals for licences including Dog Licences, Street Trading, Entertainment and Petroleum licences.
· Waste & Recycling – Compostable bin liners and small green caddy’s, book a bulky waste collection, information about recycling and bin collection and facilities for recycling old batteries.
· Receipting invoices
· Purchase SC8 Books
· Application forms for Council grants, bursaries, job opportunities and other Council programmes
· There is also a self-service area where members of the public can view the Council website, complete Council transactions online and view planning applications.
· Fixed penalty notice fees
Several departments are also located within the Omagh Connect Centres to ensure that the Council’s public facing services are easily accessible to all its service users. These include Planning; Building Control; Licensing (including dog licensing) Community Support and Good Relations, Economic and Regeneration and funded programmes such as Local Economic Development; Urban Regeneration; Rural Regeneration; Neighbourhood Renewal, and the REAP employability programme.
Similarly, the Enniskillen Connect Centre located at County Buildings have staff from departments including Registration of Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships; Fermanagh and Omagh Policing and Community Safety Partnership (PCSP); Funding and Investment and Building Control and Licencing (including Dog Licencing) Planning; Community Services; Economic and Tourism Development; Rural Development Programme and Neighbourhood Renewal.
Customer Service Advisors are also on hand at both Centres to assist service users to directly contact Council service areas that are not located within the building.
· Accessible entrances and exits.
· Public transport and accessible public carparks within walking distance.
· Loop system available at the information desk
· Accessible private consultation rooms
· Disabled toilets
· Supporting the Jam card