Accessibility Information Event 2017
The event is targeted specifically at people with disabilities and/or accessibility needs, and will offer attendees the opportunity to:
- Obtain information from organisations, and services available, within the District, including:
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council – funding opportunities available to individuals and groups.
- Department for Communities – providing benefit checks, as well as information to improve benefit uptake within the District.
- Guide Dogs NI.
- Rural Community Transport.
- Provide feedback to the Council on its services and/or facilities, which will be reported to the Council’s Disability Advisory Group for consideration.
- Take part in fun and interactive workshops such as: Circus Skills (Streetwise Community Circus), Chair Movement (DL Dance 4 All) and a Music & Dance Workshop (WheelWorks).
The event will take place as follows:
Accessibility Information Event
Date: Tuesday 28 March 2017
Time: 4.30pm to 7.30pm
Venue: Bawnacre Centre, Irvinestown
To reserve your place, or to obtain more information, please call 0300 303 1777 (textphone: 028 8225 6216) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org