Sales Academy Programme
The Programme is part-funded by Fermanagh and Omagh District Council, Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland [2014 – 2020] Programme.
What is the Sales Academy Programme?
The Sales Academy forms part of the Fermanagh and Omagh District Council’s Innovating Business Growth Programme.
Its core aim is to provide practical assistance to micro and small businesses in the Council area to explore and adapt a best practice, omnichannel customer experience approach to sales across their business.
The Programme works to help participants develop the skills, confidence, focus and momentum to move from talking about growing sales to actually doing so.
What does the Sales Academy Programme Involve?
The Sales Academy will focus on the following six key areas of sales:
- The Strategic role of sales in creating and delivering value to customers through a customer focused approach
- Sales Structures: Multi-buyer methodologies and analytical processes for customer development
- Research: Mapping customer journeys, trends and innovation and omnichannel selling
- The role of Marketing in supporting promotional tools and monitoring trends
- Measurement & Technology: Account Management, Sales Performance Analysis and Target Setting
- Leadership and Development for recruiting and retaining talent
How will the Sales Academy Programme be delivered?
The Sales Academy will be delivered through the following ways:
- Skills development workshops
- 1:1 mentoring
- Annual Sales Conference
Who is eligible?
The Sales Academy Programme is FREE and open to businesses that:
- Are located in the Fermanagh and Omagh District Council area;
- Have been trading for more than 12 months;
- Employ less than 50 people;
- Demonstrate real potential for job creation.
|Or Contact the Economic Development Department|
|Telephone:||0300 303 1777|