Grant Aid – Arts, Community, Culture and Heritage & Sport
Applications for funding closed on Monday, 13 March 2023 @ 5pm.
The Council provides Grant Aid to Voluntary Clubs, Societies, Community and Sporting Organisations. To be eligible groups must be based in the Fermanagh & Omagh District Council area. Please see Grant Aid Guidance Notes for specific criteria.
The following is a list of Grant Aid Streams that will open:-
The following is a list of Grant Aid Streams that are available from Fermanagh & Omagh District Council
- Community Services – Project Development – (Rolling basis)
- Community Premises Support – Revenue (January only)
- Community & Wellbeing – (Quarterly)
- Good Relations – (Rolling basis)
- Irish in the Community
- Policing & Community Safety Partnership – PCSP (Funding subject to availability)
- Remembering & Commemoration – Decade of Centenaries
- Seeding Grants – (Rolling basis)
- Ulster Scots in the Community
Please note all grant aid streams are subject to change.
Grant Manager Portal
Click on the link below to the Grant Manager Portal
To view the Grant Manager Portal
Your email address and password will be required.
We recommend reading the Guidance Notes before submitting your application. Guidance Notes
Grant Aid – Code of Practice
Code of Practice & Guidance Notes are available to download.
To View Grant Aid Code of Practice
Grant Aid – Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions are available to download.
All groups awaiting the outcome of an application for a project/event must adhere to the Grant Aid – Terms & Conditions.
For advice or guidance, please contact the Grants & Investment Unit of the Council:-
T: 0300 303 1777 E: email@example.com Text Phone: 028 8225 6216