Birth, Death, Stillbirth, Adoption, Marriage and Civil Partnership Certificates

The local registration office can only issue certificates at the time of registering the event.

To obtain birth, death, stillbirth, adoption, marriage and civil partnership certificates after the event has been registered contact the General Register Office either

Commemorative certificates, for special occasions, are also available from the General Register Office.