Grant Aid – Arts, Community, Culture and Heritage & Sport
The 2nd Call for 2019/20 funding applications is now closed. It is expected that the 1st call for 2020/21 will open for applications in January 2020.
The Council provides Grant Aid to Voluntary Clubs, Societies, Community and Sporting Organisations. The group must be based in the Fermanagh & Omagh District Council area.
The following is a list of Grant Aid Streams that are available from Fermanagh & Omagh District Council
- Arts, Culture & Heritage
- Community Services – General
- Community Services – Project Development – (Rolling basis)
- Community Services – Revenue (January only)
- Culture Night
- Festivals & Events – Large
- Festivals & Events – Small
- Good Relations
- Irish in the Community
- Policing & Community Safety – PCSP (Dependant on External Funding)
- Seeding Grants
- Sport NI – Everybody Active 2020 Programme
- Sports Events – (January only)
- Summer Schemes – (January only)
Grant Aid Code of Practice, Guidance Notes and Terms & Conditions displayed on this website relates to 2019/20, all documents are subject to change for the 2020/21 1st funding call.
Grant Aid Terms & Conditions
The Terms & Conditions associated with Grant Aid Programmes on offer are available to download (See Below). All groups awaiting the outcome of an application for projects/events must adhere to the Grant Aid – Terms & Conditions.
For advice & guidance, please contact the Funding & Investment Unit, Fermanagh and Omagh District Council:
T: 0300 303 1777
Text phone: 028 8225 6216