Rapid Lateral Flow Device test kits
- If you have symptoms, self-isolate immediately and book a PCR test online via this web link.
- If you are a close contact of a confirmed positive case, are fully vaccinated and have no symptoms, you do not need to self-isolate, however you will need to book a PCR test on days 2 and days 8 using this web link.
- If you are a close contact of a confirmed positive case but not fully vaccinated you must self-isolate for 10 days following last contact with the positive person. You will be asked to take a PCR test but, even if this is negative, you will still need to complete the isolation period.
Rapid Lateral Flow testing
Did you know that up to 1 in 3 people who have Covid-19 don’t have any symptoms and can spread the virus without knowing?
Undertaking regular testing for Covid-19 using rapid Lateral Flow Devices can help to reduce the spread.
You can collect test packs at the following locations and carry out the test at home:
- The Council’s ‘Connect Centres’ at County Buildings, Enniskillen and Strule House, 16 High Street, Omagh, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
- Lisanelly Avenue car park, Omagh, Mon-Sun, 3pm-8pm
- A number of community pharmacies across the district – click here to search for pharmacies local to you
*Please note, if you have Covid-19 symptoms or you have been identified as a close contact you must book a PCR test at one of the testing sites within the district.
Information on workforce testing, is available on the Business section of the Council website.