COVID-19: There have been some changes to Council services. For up to date information on Council services and community & business support available during this time, please follow this link: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information, Advice & Council services
PEACE IV Small Grants Programme
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council invite applications from the Community and Voluntary Organisations/Groups within the district for the Fermanagh and Omagh PEACE IV Small Grants Programme.
Grants ranging from £5,000 up to £25,000 are available to deliver peace-focused activities aimed at addressing barriers to peace and reconciliation between communities. The following criteria apply:
- Criterion 1: Projects targeting those most impacted by the Troubles.
- Criterion 2: Projects focusing on single identity areas/estates being supported to promote cross-community interaction.
- Criterion 3: Youth Community Projects (with an inter-generational focus) to include initiatives which strive to improve relations by breaking down barriers and challenging attitudes, opinions and beliefs in order to encourage and promote cross community engagement.
- Criterion 4: Projects linked to the legacy/history of the Border, focusing on experiences in relation to the past and present day and include dialogue in relation to influencing and imagining the future.
- Criterion 5: Projects linked to commemorations relevant to the district that explore history and heritage in a sensitive manner and build mutual understanding.
An Application Pack can be downloaded from the related files pane on the right hand pane from 12 noon on Monday 16 April 2018.
Completed forms should be returned in a sealed envelope, clearly marked on the outside ‘Small Grants Programme’ to Fermanagh and Omagh District Council, The Townhall, 2 Townhall Street, Enniskillen BT74 7BA or 16 High Street, Omagh BT78 1BQ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is no later than 12 noon on Friday 25 May 2018. Completed Applications received after this date and time will be deemed ineligible.
You are invited to attend an Information Event to find out more about the Small Grants Programme and guidance on the application process. Events will take place as follows:
- Community House, Omagh at 12.30pm on Thursday 10 May 2018 (lunch will be provided)
- Lisnaskea Library, Lisnaskea at 12.30pm on Thursday 17 May 2018 (lunch will be provided)
For further information and to register your attendance at event, please contact Fermanagh and Omagh District Council’s PEACE IV Programme Co-ordinator, Deborah McCartan by telephoning 0300 303 1777 or email email@example.com
***Please note Supporting Documentation (Annual statement of Financial Statement) required to assist with the completion of an Eligibility Check has been amended on the Guidance Notes and Application Form as of 30 April 2018***