Fermanagh and Omagh District Council does not make financial contributions to charities, however the following support is available to charities who meet specific qualifying criteria.
|Methods of contact||Information|
|Telephone||0300 303 1777|
- Photo Opportunities
- Enniskillen Castle and Strule Arts Centre illuminated for significant dates
- Use of Council Facilities
- Photocopying – This is limited to 600 sides per organisation per financial year relating to the organisation’s core business eg papers for AGM
Applications for support will be measured against specific criteria, in order to ensure consistent and fair consideration. Depending on the nature of the application, additional information may be sought from applicants.
To qualify for support, a Charity must be:
- A charity with a registered charity number, compliant with Charities legislation.
- A charity that impacts more than one person.
- A charity whose outcomes/outputs are in accordance with the Council’s agreed values and objectives and do not conflict with Council policies.