Kick Start 2 Programme
What is the Kick Start 2 Programme?
Kick Start 2 forms part of the Innovating Business Growth Programme.
The core aim of Kick Start 2 is to provide practical and developmental assistance to local businesses in infancy and support them to enhance survival rates.
The FREE Programme works to help participants develop the skills, confidence and momentum to take their business to the next step.
What does the Kick Start 2 Programme Involve?
Mentoring and coaching
Tailored 1:1 mentoring focused on;
- Business development
- Sales, marketing and ICT
- Business processes and efficiencies
- Specialist areas – HR, innovation, product development, legal
Skills development workshops
A series of online workshops focused on;
- Introduction to E-Commerce
- Social Media Marketing – Facebook & Instagram
- HR and Employment
- Social Media Marketing – Tik Tok & YouTube
Who is eligible?
The Kick Start 2 Programme is FREE and open to businesses that:
- Are based in the FODC area
- Trading for less than 3 years
- Employ less than 10 FTE people
- Demonstrate potential for job creation
|Or Contact the Economic Development Department|
|Telephone:||0300 303 1777|
This Programme is part funded by Invest NI and the ERDF under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland [2014 – 2020] Programme.