Go For It Programme
Get help to start your new business
If you are thinking of starting your own business, you can access a comprehensive package of support for your new business idea through the ‘Go for it’ programme.
We can help you get the advice and assistance required to drive your business forward.
Focusing on guidance to help you produce your own business plan and to go on to register for
self-employment, the programme benefits include:
- A one-to-one business planning meeting with a Business Advisor
- Tailored guidance to develop your business plan
- A finance and business planning workshop
- Advice on how to access grants and funding
- Best Practice guides, tools, videos and more to help get you started.
How do I apply?
Put your business idea to the test and receive FREE support and mentoring from a local business advisor through the Go For It programme.
|Go For It||Telephone:||Freephone 0800 027 0639|
|FODC Economic Development Team:||Telephone||0300 303 1777|
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.