Fermanagh and Omagh District Council offer a suite of Business Support programmes for micro and small businesses located within the district, offering 1:1 tailored support to promote business growth and job opportunities.
· Kick Start
o The Kick Start Programme is open to businesses trading less than 3-years and offers 1-1 mentoring to businesses aimed to increase business survival rates and assist businesses in developing and creating additional employment. To apply, complete the short business support enquiry form click here.
· Advancing Business Growth
o Is open to businesses trading over 3-years and turnover of £50,000. The programme offers up to 3.5 days of one-to-one mentoring support to assist businesses in key growth areas. To apply, complete the short business support enquiry form click here.
· Tender for Success
o This programme is open to businesses trading at least 1-year and will provide up to 3-days one-to-one mentoring to businesses with little experience or unsuccessful experience of securing contracts through public sector procurement and/or large-scale private sector tenders. To apply, complete the short business support enquiry form click here.
· Digital Support Programme
o This programme is open to businesses trading at least 1-year and will provide 3-days one-to-one mentoring support to businesses offers bespoke and structured advice to explore and introduce new and emerging digital technology-based businesses models to drive performance. For more details and to register your interest click on the following link: https://digitalsupportprogramme.com/
To read more about the free Business Support Programmes click here
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
· Rural Business Development Grant Scheme: The Rural Business Development Grant Scheme aims to sustain and support the development of micro rural businesses across Northern Ireland by providing a small capital grant for the business. The Programme is funded by the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA), and is administered and managed by local Councils.
- Opens 3rd august 2020 – Click Here for more information – https://www.fermanaghomagh.com/services/business-services/rural-business-development-grant-scheme/
· ‘Yes You Can’ Programme: ‘Yes You Can’ is a new three-year regional female enterprise programme which is a collaboration between the 11 Councils, Invest NI and Women in Business. It’s designed to inspire and motivate female entrepreneurs and offers the opportunity to participate in networking events and meet others on their entrepreneurship journey. o Link to: https://www.womeninbusinessni.com/Yes-You-Can.aspx
· Website Development Programme: FODC Website Programme is a Website and E-Commerce Development Programme created to help develop local businesses online presence and to establish a competitive advantage to improve sales.
- Closed but due to open in August 2020
· Social Economy Programme: This programme is a mentoring programme offering one to one support to community groups, voluntary groups, development groups and local charities by supporting them to develop their existing social enterprises or start-up a new social enterprise.
The mentoring support available is tailored to the needs of individual applicants. This may include;
- Market research
- Accessing Finance
- Sourcing funding opportunities
- Researching the feasibility of a new social enterprise idea
To register, complete the short business support enquiry form (link to jotform)
For further information please email: email@example.com or tel: 0300 303 1777
· Tourism Excellence Programme – The Council’s Tourism Development Strategy identified within the strategic theme of Business Engagement and Development, the need to establish a Tourism Excellence Programme to support local tourism businesses. The mentoring programme will support up to 20 businesses operating within the visitor economy.
To register, complete the short business support enquiry form here
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0300 303 1777