Christmas and New Year holiday arrangements at Council venues and facilities
12th December 2018
There will be no bin collection service on Tuesday 25 and Wednesday 26 December 2018.
Bins due for collection on Tuesday 25 December will be collected on Saturday 22 December 2018.
Bins due for collection on Wednesday 26 December will be collected on Saturday 29 December 2018.
The Council’s main administrative centres will close at 1:00pm on Friday 21 December 2018 and will reopen on Wednesday 2 January 2019. These include:
– Townhall, including Registration of Births, Deaths and Marriages and Civil Partnerships, Townhall Street
– Intec Centre, East Bridge Street
– Planning Office & Regional Property Certificate Unit, Shore Road
– The Grange, including Registration of Births, Deaths and Marriages and Civil Partnerships, Mountjoy Road
– Strule House & Connect Centre, High Street
– Lisnamallard House, Old Mountfield Road
Christmas and New Year opening hours at other Council facilities
Emergency Contact Numbers
Emergency contact numbers for Council services are:
Dog Warden – attacks on persons or livestock only: 07718 248 111
Death Registrations – please note, it is not essential to register a death within 5 working days unless in the case of arranging a cremation or the funeral is taking place in another Council area. If this is the case please phone the emergency contact number 07867 341 480 between 10am and 1pm. Should there be no answer please leave a message clearly stating your name and contact telephone number.
Animal welfare enforcement issues – affecting domestic pets, including horses and non-farmed animals please ring 0782 4994490.
Emergency contact numbers for other public agencies are:
Floodline: 0300 2000 100
NIHE: 03448 920 900
NI Water: 03457 440 088
DFI Roads: 0300 200 7894
To contact the Council in the event of an emergency, please ring: 07711 388 566