About the Event
An evening of Hallowe’en festivities will take place at the OASIS Plaza, Omagh on Monday 31 October 2016.
Organised by Fermanagh and Omagh District Council, the ‘Hallowe’en Party on the Plaza’ event will feature a programme of fang-tastic entertainment featuring spooktacular street entertainers, fire jugglers and creepy characters, at the OASIS Plaza from 6 pm.
Experience the mystifying spinning Hallowe’en Vortex Tunnel open from 5pm.
A Hallowe’en Fancy Dress Party will start at 6pm with spot prizes awarded for fancy dress in different categories throughout the evening.
A spectacular pyrotechnics display will be launched from Strule Arts Centre roof top at 7.30 pm with a designated viewing area at the OASIS Plaza, along the river front and Drumragh Avenue Bridge.
Terms and conditions of entry to the event are as follows:
- Access to the event is free and on a first come first served basis.
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council requests that patrons assist in creating a shared event space, therefore, reserve the right to restrict access to its events if it is deemed, by the Council, that a patron(s) is/are in breach of this position. Fermanagh and Omagh District Council also has a duty to ensure various equality rights are protected under S75 of the Northern Ireland Act, and reserves the right to restrict access to events should a patron be behaving in a way that is likely to constitute a breach of these obligations
- Alcohol is not permitted onsite and will not be sold onsite.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Should you leave the event you may not be able to re-enter; this will be at the discretion of the stewards and may be dependent on the site reaching capacity.
- Pet owners are personally responsible for the safety and control of their pets at all times
- No bicycles permitted onsite.
- No glass or naked flames permitted onsite.
- Unauthorised charity collections, leafleting or other promotional activity are not permitted within the site
- Please be aware that Fermanagh and Omagh District Council will have an official photographer and video recording onsite. All patrons who appear in photographic images or recordings consent to do so by attending the event. If you are unhappy to do so please contact the Event Manager at the Lost Persons point on arrival to the site.
- Once onsite you assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft, and release organisers, sponsors, performers, venue and their employees from any liability.
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council have the right to refuse admission.
- Please note that queues for some entertainment activities will be managed and due to popularity some may be closed prior to advertised event times. All queues will be closed no later than 15minutes before the event ends.
- Limited parking is not available onsite; please use the public car parks within the area.
- While the event site is accessible; we would ask that you take caution underfoot on the gravel areas.
- Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.
- This outdoor event will happen regardless of weather conditions, so please dress accordingly.
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council reserve the right to make any alterations to the advertised details for the event.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org